There are hair extensions. And then there are Nano-link hair extensions. If you’re experiencing hair loss, you should really add Nanos to your list of options. Here are our top 10 reasons why, in no particular order:
- You can be confident in your appearance without expensive and permanent transplants
- If you change your mind or your natural hair grows back, you can get your extensions removed at any time
2. Easy maintenance: like real hair
- Yes, there are guidelines for how to take care of your extensions so that they last as long as possible and to avoid damage to your natural hair, but it’s not rocket science and it is totally worth it
3. Great hair in one day
- No need to return for repeat applications or wait months for cell regeneration – in a matter of a few hours, you will walk away with a full head of gorgeous hair!
- No incisions or needling or any pain required to go home with lots of hair!
- We admit that there is an adjustment period that may cause some itching on your scalp (you are adding up to several years’ of growth in one sitting, after all), but our extensions should never be painful
5. Dye it, heat-style it, however you like it
- You’re adding real human hair to your existing natural hair, so there’s no reason you can’t heat-style it or dye it to match the rest of your hair colour
- Of course, your extensions aren’t attached to the follicles on your scalp that produce conditioning oil for your natural hairs, so you’ll have to add moisture yourself, and you’ll have to be a bit cautious around where the extensions are attached, but otherwise, treat your extensions just like your real hair
6. A great option for almost any kind of hair loss
- Nano-link extensions are so tiny and light that they can be hidden even among very fine hairs, and on hair as short as a few inches, which means there’s less damage, less breakage and easier styling
- We can use extensions to strategically cover bald spots and disguise thinning areas
- Our high-quality Nanos allow your natural hair to grow
- While your natural hair is growing back, you can feel confident again in your appearance
- Stress associated with hair loss can be greatly reduced while you have extensions in, since you look great! Meanwhile, since your stress levels are lowered, your natural hair is more likely to grow in faster.
7. Entirely cosmetic, not surgical
- While hair transplants and regrowth injections may be appropriate for some hair loss patients, many others are hesitant to take such a permanent and costly step
- If your type of hair loss involves thinning or regrowth after a phase of telogen effluvium, we can help cosmetically so that no one will ever know the hair isn’t your own
- Hair extensions are painless and can be removed at any time
8. No damage to your existing hair
- When installed and maintained by a trained professional, extensions should not do any damage to your existing hair
- In fact, your existing hair should be able to grow back while you have your extensions in
9. Allow your existing natural hair to breathe and grow
- Because Nano-link extensions are not glued to your hair or taped to your scalp, and because there is no material covering your hair follicles (as in the case of many wigs), your natural hair can breathe and continue to grow
10. Get your life back – sweat, swim, everything you normally do
- No more making excuses for not doing what your friends are doing because of your hair – with high quality human hair extensions you can swim, work out, heat-style, and everything else you would normally do
Heard some rumours about hair extensions and hair loss? We’ve debunked the myths we’ve heard the most.